As DUI cases continue to rise in California, it’s crucial to know your rights and the best strategies to fight and beat your DUI case. At Law Offices of Steven K. Bloom, we have helped countless clients successfully defend themselves against DUI charges. Here are the top 6 strategies we recommend:
- Challenge the Traffic Stop: The prosecution must prove that the traffic stop was legal and justified. If there was no probable cause or reasonable suspicion to pull you over, the evidence gathered during the stop may be inadmissible in court.
- Challenge the Field Sobriety Tests: The accuracy of field sobriety tests is often questionable. We can challenge the validity of these tests and argue that they are not a reliable measure of intoxication.
- Challenge the Breathalyzer Test: Breathalyzer tests are often inaccurate and can be challenged on various grounds. We can argue that the test was administered improperly or that the equipment was not calibrated correctly.
- Challenge the Blood Test: Blood tests are considered the most accurate measure of intoxication, but they too can be challenged. We can argue that the blood sample was mishandled or that the lab made errors in testing.
- Negotiate a Plea Bargain: In some cases, it may be in your best interest to negotiate a plea bargain. We can work with the prosecution to reduce the charges or penalties you face.
- Take Your Case to Trial: If all else fails, we can take your case to trial and fight for your rights in court. Our experienced attorneys have a proven track record of success in DUI trials.
Don’t let a DUI charge ruin your life. Contact [Insert Law Firm Name] today for expert legal guidance and support. We have the knowledge and experience to help you beat your California DUI case.
For more info: Criminal Defense Attorney In Orange County | skbesq.com